- Calls for higher minimum wage in London.
- Stickers could be targeting houses for burglaries.
- It's 200% more expensive to rent in London than the rest of the country.
- Seen any funny or political tube info signs on Twitter recently? Odds on it was made with this.
- Trains into Liverpool Street providing a really shitty service.
- Modern urban hazard signs.
- We're not joking about this – it's road safety week.
- The Telegraph approves of Tate Britain's refurbishment.
- Winners at the Evening Standard Theatre Awards.
- Hundreds of lost indie bands found as Camden Lock drained.
- Olympic stadium not being used to full potential, says legacy report.
- Tickets still available for Italy v Nigeria at Craven Cottage tonight.
- Streatham's new ice rink and leisure centre has opened.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Photo by Mike T from the Londonist Flickr pool