- Story of the day: Kilburn cat dials 999, police break down door.
- Fires: Oxford Street and Edmonton.
- London's school age population expected to jump 100,000 by 2017.
- Letting agent discovers nine guns during an attempted eviction.
- Police storm into a wedding... to discover it's genuine.
- Another cyclist was seriously injured after being crushed under a lorry near Oxford Circus yesterday.
- 120 buses from the Barking depot are running on a blend of diesel and used cooking oil.
- London's oldest tube carriage will be a float during the Lord Mayor's Show.
- The New Statesman says look to the Heygate for everything that's wrong with London's housing.
- Vice sings a bittersweet love song to the suburbs.
Photo by Pablo Mendoza from the Londonist Flickr pool