- Cuts blamed for a fall in the crime detection rate.
- Squatters have taken over former Ashmount primary school in Highgate – earmarked for a free school.
- Reward offered over Azezur Khan's shooting.
- A six year old girl from Sutton has died in unexplained circumstances.
- Cyclist robbed while unconscious after falling off bike.
- 11 people 'went home' after seeing the racist van, but most responses were hoaxes.
- Get a free audio tour guide to UCL's Bloomsbury campus (iTunes, Android).
- Unsuprisingly, London's buses carried record passenger numbers on Monday.
- Wave and pay is apparently only weeks away for the tube.
- Cycle Superhighway 2 extension opens; Diamond Geezer's still not impressed with the rest of the route.
- George Osborne considers a tax on foreign property investors.
- A toilet by Hyde Park: yours for £150k.
Defying Gravity in Trafalgar Square yesterday, by John Kortland from the Londonist Flickr pool.