- London is at the sharp end of Help to Buy housing bubble fears.
- Sheep have been herded over London Bridge.
- Eddie Izzard has been attacked in Leicester Square in the past year.
- Reader's Digest 'lost' wallets in 16 world cities. London returned just five.
- Give your views on this planned Whitechapel redevelopment.
- The New York Times on the idea of a 'London visa' for immigration.
- Is Larry the Cat unloved at Number 10 Downing Street?
Photo of King's Cross Square Carnival by DAVID HOLT from the Londonist Flickr pool