- London needs 809,000 new homes. Maybe we could start by splitting up these 'mega homes'?
- Plastic bag charge for England. Remember when Boris wanted London plastic bag free for the Olympics?
- The designer of the font used on the 'racist vans' thinks about suing the Home Office.
- Use of private ambulances shot up in London last year.
- More on plans to rebuild the Crystal Palace.
- City of London Police pay £100k to G20 protesters arrested for driving an armoured car.
- A polar bear has marched on Shell HQ.
- Lewisham has been celebrating its (initial) victory over the decision to downgrade the hospital.
- Have you been on the Endless Stair? Photo by Dave Pearce from the Londonist Flickr pool.
Last Updated 15 September 2013