- The government decides not to respond to many of its own panel's recommendations following the 2011 riots.
- Meet Britain's biggest ever fatberg.
- More than 20,000 cyclists took part in RideLondon; but Joanna Rowsell broke her collarbone.
- London's pedestrians spend more than London's drivers.
- Concerns that gentrification is exacerbating London's inequality...
- ...as the Standard gets very excited about Peckham's gentrification.
- The BBC has pictures of Africa Fashion Week London 2013.
Photo of RideLondon by snaphappy_2012 from the Londonist Flickr pool