- On the anniversary of the start of the 2011 riots, some businesses say nothing's been done to help them.
- Police still want to question 325 people in connection with the riots.
- Award winning photographer Sussie Ahlburg dies in Hampstead Heath bathing pond.
- Andrew Gilligan has tried to have cycling meetings with Greenwich Council nine times.
- Four arrested after East Ham stabbing.
- Liberty has been driving its own version of the 'racist van' around town today.
- Shop owners in Lee Green fight back in face of planning changes and an Asda.
- Are the wheels starting to come off Boris Bikes?
- We bet these wheels are firmly fixed: City Hall has given Prince George a custom made tricycle. Boris Trike?
Photo by Duncan Harris from the Londonist Flickr pool