- Police investigate fire at Islamic boarding school in Chislehurst.
- Romanian story 1: the number of prostitutes working in London is on the rise.
- Romanian story 2: 'shanty town' develops on site of former Hendon football club.
- Tree story 1: London needs greater arboreal diversity.
- Tree story 2: huge poplar falls over in Kensington, narrowly misses school playground.
- West Croydon is to get a a load more affordable homes.
- The V & A finds out it has a Tintoretto.
- Mothers protest against planned closure of St. Helier maternity unit.
- Londonist features on the Independent's 'top 50 travel websites' list. Woop-di-doop.
Last Updated 09 June 2013