- London gets shortlisted to host the 2018 Gay Games.
- Rowers set off from Tower Bridge to row around Britain. As you do.
- 1500 cyclists converge on London to raise money for Help for Heroes.
- Beckenham after-hours GP service slated after woman dies from DVT.
- HM the Q celebrates the 60th anniversary of her coronation.
- Four people arrested following the discovery of a body by bins in Enfield.
- Haringey smokers beware: there's now a £75 fine for dropping a fag butt in the street.
- Excited London Wetland Centre twitchers report rare sighting of a butcher bird.
Last Updated 02 June 2013