This is a sponsored post on behalf of Mastercard Priceless London.
For one night only, Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard are closing their streets to traffic and inviting Londoners to a 20% off shopping night in Covent Garden.
For the past couple of weeks we have teased you with some of the events that will be taking place on Thursday 30 May all around the vehicle-less streets of Covent Garden's Seven Dials. Yet with only two days left to go, it is only fair we remind you of the shopping deals, in-store events, food, drink and activities that will transform the whole of Seven Dials into a pedestrianised entertainment haven.
Shoppers will be able to reclaim the streets between 5-9pm on Thursday and claim their 20% discount at over 120 participating stores. Fashion addict? Beauty Queen? Home furnishings fanatic? There will be plenty to keep you occupied as stores such as (deep breath): Benefit, Coco De Mer, COS, Diesel, Duo, El Ganso, Foxhall London, Fred Perry Laurel, G-Star RAW, Hoss Intropia, Jaeger London, Jack Wills, Joules, Kiehls, Le Coq Sportif, Neal’s Yard Remedies, Orla Kiely, Peter Werth, Poste Mistress, Tatty Devine, The Cambridge Satchel Company, The White Company, Urban Outfitters plus many more are all taking part. Local restaurants will also be offering this generous discount of their menus and drinks. In short: you are spoilt for choice.
This offer is free and open to anyone, but MasterCard cardholders will be able to claim a free luxury goodie bag worth £50 if they are one of the first 200 MasterCard cardholders to spend over £100 at participating stores. This can be collected from the MasterCard Priceless London Pop-up Shop at 38 Earlham Street, where you can take part in their lucky dip to win great prizes. Non cardholders can also join in the action at this pop-up with Priceless London's fun flip, where you can dress up with your friends, get snapped in your outfits and then take home your own flip book as a memento of the night.
- The Seven Dials village phone box photo booth for a fun keepsake of your evening
- Contortionist, burlesque and balancing act performers will enthral crowds from the window of Coco de Mer.
- The opportunity to learn how to repair and rework old clothes at Patagonia’s Traid Sew Good workshop.
- Cocktail mixing masterclasses at Detroit, in association with Bombay Sapphire.
- Complimentary Spring manicures by WAH Nails for the first 50 shoppers to spend over £50.
- Complimentary denim styling advice at G-Star Raw and skincare consultations at Benefit (for her) or Nickel Spa for Men (for him).
- Free drinks and eats including Pimms, retro sweeties, popcorn and candy floss served from vintage tricycles and stalls.
- Speed styling services and hair care goody bags at Karine Jackon’s pop up hair salon.
- Street stalls and pop-up bars serving gourmet food & drink from vendors including Eat My Pies, What The Dickens!,vice-creamists Ruby Violet and Kamm & Sons’ Punch & Judy bar.
- Opportunities to win prizes worth up to £150 at the Seven Dials Tombola, a print Mini with Joules, and £1,000 worth of items at the Seven Dials 'Best In Show' spring window.
Qualifying for 20% off at over 120 independent boutiques, heritage brands and indulgent beauty stores couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is download a 'Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard Shopping ticket’ for free here. Simple!
The Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard 20% Shopping Night takes place on Thursday 30 May 2013 between 5 and 9pm. For more details visit the official website. You can also get updates on the event on Twitter via @MasterCardUK, @7DialsWC2 and @smccoventgarden.