- The resigning head of Kensington & Chelsea council warns on funding cuts.
- Two charged after Millwall fighting at Wembley.
- The Victorian Society writes about plans to demolish parts of Smithfield.
- South West Trains is spending £40m upgrading its fleet.
- Londoners had problems accessing the 111 NHS advice line over Easter.
- Excellent headline: "from pillage to village", plans to rename Croydon's Broad Green.
- The Guardian visits the London Bike Kitchen.
- Make sure you're not caught out by road closures during Margaret Thatcher's funeral tomorrow.
Last Updated 16 April 2013