- No widespread voting fraud found in Tower Hamlets, and not enough evidence to prosecute in three cases.
- The private firm looking after Westminster's public loos has closed some of them.
- Bridges in Lambeth, Herne Hill and Dulwich to be upgraded next year. Expect traffic jams.
- Remember the drills on the FCC rail line? They came from a construction site overhead.
- Brixton is not taking kindly to Foxtons.
- Dave Hill's written a great article on localism and regeneration.
- A Kentish Town cafe wants a chat with the Mayor (sounds ominous).
- Perhaps they want to discuss Boris's dodgy erotic artwork?
Photo by JudyGr from the Londonist Flickr pool