- Some scallywag's stolen the keys to the Tower of London.
- Newham and Enfield raise hundreds of thousands of pounds through fixed penalty litter fines.
- The Shoreditch tech sector is set to kickstart London's growth. On a related note, we think "flat white economy" may be the most hateful phrase we've heard in a while.
- 42% of London cyclists say they've been knocked off their bikes by a motor vehicle.
- Boris Johnson has been making waves with his latest Telegraph article saying that the real tragedy about a child abuse case is the defamation of an innocent man. We'd suggest it might be the abuse.
Last Updated 12 November 2012