- The Olympics came in £377m under budget– or £6.5bn higher, depending on which budget you look at.
- This won't come as a surprise to regular readers, but Boris is preparing to cut police numbers.
- The Africa Centre might become a retail centre, moving the cultural side somewhere cheaper to rent.
- Junior Bayode has been found guilty of the manslaughter of Sofyen Belamouadden, stabbed in Victoria station in 2010.
- Obligatory Skyfall premiere photos, plus a Bond walk.
- Look out for secret Rolling Stones warm up gigs.
Last Updated 24 October 2012