- London's firefighters are asked to consider redundancy as the Fire Brigade seeks to save £65million in two years
- One in five workers are being paid less than the London Living Wage
- Remembrance Day's going Underground with poppy wrapped trains and Barbara Windsor announcements
- The Evening Standard's gone into profit and Lebedev's looking at running a local TV channel for London
- Facebook have opened a new engineering centre in Covent Garden
- George Orwell's face has gone missing from Hampstead
- Listen out for a Ukulele flash mob tomorrow...if you can play and are game, join the email list
Photo by worldoflard via the Londonist Flickrpool.