- Two stabbings in SE London: fatally in the case of a 14 year old boy in Lee Green, and a 19 year old man in New Cross is critical.
- A woman has been charged after giving a baby a bottle thought to contain bleach in Eltham last week.
- Around 1,000 people marched against plans to close four A&Es in north-west London.
- Water Chariots, the company offering canal trips to Stratford, has gone into administration. Diamond Geezer won't be surprised.
- Saracens rugby player Chris Ashton was slightly injured after being attacked with a glass in a London club.
- Olympic Games Makers are getting their own stamp.
Last Updated 16 September 2012