The weekend post is brought to you in partnership with Pick Me Up Bingo
- Kings Place Festival brings three days of jazz, folk, classical and contemporary music, plus comedy, spoken word and family events (all tickets £4.50, some free events).
- It's a London Fashion Week weekend of parties and shopping.
- Celebrate games and play at the Hide&Seek Weekender at the Royal Festival Hall (free).
- There's music, animals, vegetable art and more at Lambeth Country Show in Brockwell Park on Saturday and Sunday (free).
- Six flicks are showing at the Peckham and Nunhead Free Film Festival (free).
- Consume beer, sausages and London craft ale at the Strongroom Septemberfest in Shoreditch.
- Live bands and DJs pack out the Brick Lane Music Festival at Vibe Bar, Big Chill Bar, Cafe1001 and All Star Bowling Lanes (wristbands free/small donation for NSPCC).
- On the last weekend of the E17 Art Trail enjoy the Walthamstow International Film Festival at Vestry House Museum on Saturday and Lotolie Family Hairdressers in Orford Road on Sunday between 1-5pm (free).
- The Renegade Craft Fair will be at the Old Truman Brewery with 100s of craft artists, workshops, equipment, live music and a Folksy scavenger hunt Saturday and Sunday, 11am-6pm.
- It's Apple Weekend at Fenton House & Gardens in Hampstead (£3, children £1).
- And Soundworks Weekend at the ICA (weekend pass £24).
- The huge London Design Festival starts.
- Underground Rebel Bingo is back in Shoreditch 8pm (£15 on the door).
- Say happy 5th birthday to Paradise by Way of Kensal Green with an evening of music and Good Times in aid of Kids Company from 8.30pm (£8 donation after 9pm).
- Watch 300 boats race along the Thames (free).
- Hackney Colliery Band are amongst the performers at the Imperial Wharf Jazz Festival in SW6 from 1-10pm (free).
- Join the CoolTan Arts Largactyl Shuffle – Black History Walk from the Maudsley Hospital to Elephant & Castle from 12-4pm (free/donations).
- Up and coming acts play the Big Busk in Old Spitalfields Market competing for a spot in the Big Mix music festival in aid of MacMillan from 12-6pm (free).
- Celebrate 10 Years of Love Music Hate Racism with an exhibition, poetry and comedy, a kids room, meetings, talks, films and a big evening gig at Rich Mix from 1pm-1am (day & evening £12, day OR evening ticket £6).
- Redchurch Street in Shoreditch throws an end-of-summer-party from noon till evening, with activities in many of the local shops and galleries. One highlight (3pm) is the Stories From Spitalfields Life event at 63 Redchurch Street, with talks from several of the characters featured on that blog.
- The Vanishing Point presents an immersive screening of Silent Running using the rooftop and gallery spaces of Utrophia gallery, Deptford at 7.30pm (tickets £13).
- Have a whirling evening with the Ceilidh Liberation Front at St Marks Church Hall, Hackney from 8pm (tickets £10 adv, £12 otd).
- Cockstock 2012 - The Time Machine is an eclectic music festival showcases best and strangest underground acts in Hoxton Docks, E2 from 1pm till 4am (tickets £10 before 8pm).
- Immerse yourself in the Russian Wave at Riverside Studios, Hammersmith from 11am-11pm (free).
- As part of London Design Festival, take a walking tour of Shoreditch "From Slum to Design District" with designer and historian Jane Young at 11am (tickets £10).
- Watch out for street entertainment, a cattle market flash mob, live music, stalls, games and food at Cally Fest, Caledonian Road from 12-6pm (free).
- Nose around the Antique, Collectors and 20th Century Art Deco Fair at Alexandra Palace — you can even get your stuff valued there for free (entry £6 on the door).
- Find out more about Jackson's Lane in Highgate with theatre tours, circus and street dance performance and workshops, class demonstrations and food sampling from 12-4pm (free).
- Heads up: there's a Zouk dance flashmob at The Scoop, More London at 3pm (free).
Other good stuff:
- What's on at Museums and Galleries
- Our latest theatre reviews and art reviews
- Books and spoken word events
- Your week in geek
- Things to do for a fiver or less
- Our pick of September's gigs
- Our pick of comedy gigs plus a guide to watching live comedy in London
- Free things to do in London
The weekend post is brought to you in partnership with Pick Me Up Bingo.
Pick Me Up Bingo is one of the UK’s most popular bingo sites to play bingo online, where over £4million is given away every day.