- Police have confirmed reports of a woman in Eltham handing out bottles of bleach to toddlers.
- Olympics possibly responsible for rise in employment over the last few months.
- The Earls Court redevelopment project has been approved, while Camden's plans to rebuild Edith Neville Primary School would affect two parks and children's centres.
- The London Assembly wants your experiences of the rental market.
- A Soho clean-up has pushed drug dealers and users into St Giles, say residents.
- Boris Johnson has apologised for his Hillsborough remarks.
- Report says plans to close four A&E departments in north west London are flawed.
- Barnet's very own Brian Coleman yelled insults at members of the public at this week's council meeting; he's also now got his own blog where he can rail against bloggers to his heart's content.
- This 188 bus accidentally brought a branch down on a VW Golf in Bermondsey yesterday – thanks for capturing the moment, cybertect (from the Londonist Flickr pool)
Last Updated 13 September 2012