- RIP Terry Nutkins.
- Britain's Olympians and Paralympians are to get their own honours list.
- A decision on airport expansion won't be made until after the general election.
- Morrisons wants to be your convenience store.
- Do you know "Good samaritan" Jose Fernandes?
- Want an earworm? A Chorus Line is coming to the West End in February. Cue: "ONE... Singular Sensation, every little step she takes dodododododo".
An emotional moment on the escalator by lazy_lazy_dog via the Londonist Flickrpool.