- Could the Battersea Power Station redevelopment actually, genuinely, really start this year?
- The Olympic Park will host an annual competition of disability sport, and other legacy revelations.
- Home Office demonstration expected in opposition to the ban on London Met taking overseas students.
- London Film Festival programme announced; London does film well, says Guardian.
- Vintage Tube-poster fan? Look here.
- The best public places in London to have a sleep.
- When Camden Town Tube was full of cows. (Bet someone makes the predictable joke)
Last Updated 05 September 2012