- Boris Johnson ain't too happy at the removal of Justine Greening as Transport Secretary, an ally in his fight to stop Heathrow expansion.
- London Metropolitan University will take legal action following the revoking of its licence to accept overseas students.
- A David Bowie exhibition will come to the V&A in March.
- Daily Mail discusses these dodgy artists' impressions of a raised cycle network.
- Can the Old Vic write four musicals in one day?
- Next month is the 60th anniversary of Britain's worst civilian rail disaster. Harrow Council wants to hear from anyone who remembers the Harrow and Wealdstone train crash, which killed 112 people.
- Small fire at Highbury...Arsene suspected?
Cool shot of the Pringle by mattomatto.