During the London 2012 Games we'll bring you a daily heads-up on what's happening where, including sporting and cultural events, transport and weather.
Top things to see and do
- It’s the Men’s turn to swim the Serpentine in the Olympic Men’s 10km Swimming Marathon from noon (free on the south side).
- Watch a BMX showcase at the Book Club Basecamp in the Leonard Street carpark between 6-8pm (free).
- Check out Art In The Park - Run, a 9m-tall iconic light artwork - made of mirrored glass and stainless steel - in the Olympic Park (part of London 2012 Festival, but you'll need a ticket to get you onto the park).
- StoryCloud is a digital project that brings authors, illustrators and children together to create stories (part of London 2012 Festival, free).
- Enjoy the world's cuisine at Global Feast in Stratford, on every night of the Olympics, from 6pm (from £55 per person).
Any breaking news of disruptions will appear here.
See Transport for London's 'heat maps' for the busiest stations on any given day.
- 11.55am Men's Open Water 10km, Hyde Park. Brief guide.
- 12.45pm Women's Sailing, Weymouth and Portland. Brief guide.
- 2.55pm Cycling-BMX, Finals, BMX-Track. Brief guide.
- 6.50pm Athletics, Finals, Olympic Stadium. Brief guide.
- 7.50pm Hockey, Women's Gold Medal Match, River Bank Arena. Brief guide.
- 7.55pm Taekwondo, Men's and Women's Finals, ExCel. Brief guide.
See BBC Sport for full details of all events.
It will be dry, warm and sunny, a nice end for the London 2012 Olympics. Min. 16, max. 25 degrees.
Image by M@ from Londonist.