- Poor working practices blamed for Woolwich Ferry death.
- Lambeth council closes seven playgrounds because of a contract dispute.
- British Paralympic gold medalists will get their own stamps after all.
- Royal Family, Boris Johnson and Londoners get a post-Olympics popularity boost. Turns out all it takes is some parachuting or wire-dangling.
- Tia Sharp's body has been formally identified.
- Two men have appeared in court charged with murdering Carole Waugh.
- The South Plaza section of the Olympic Park will have a 'South Bank feel' when it opens to the public.
Last Updated 16 August 2012