- Boris tells Cameron to stop "pussyfooting around" over new-airport decision, and also teases us with talk of cycle paths alongside railway lines. We'll be keeping a close eye on that one.
- Independent Police Complaints Commission raises questions over Met diligence following the death of Sean Rigg while under custody.
- Dave Hill has a crack at defining five Olympic legacy goals for London, while acknowledging the slipperiness of the word.
- Bicycle thefts (or reports thereof) are up by a third.
- Firefighters rescue seven from a Lewisham fire.
- The Standard has a crack at the ten best veggie restaurants in London. A good list, if few surprises.
- London drops to 55th place in best city to live in Economist poll, following last year's riots.
- Stratford's pubs see a doubling in custom during the Olympics (warning, sound file plays automatically).
Photo: Olympic street art by Don, photographed by Claudelondon in the Londonist Flickr pool.
More Olympic street art here.