- Arnie praises the Mayor for the well-organised Games. Bit of a change from his last encounter with Boris.
- The Evening Standard appear to be the only newspaper interested in running the proposed London local TV station.
- Jessica Ennis' Gold was the most positive Twitter event of the Olympics.
- Buy a genuine sickle from the Opening Ceremony, and other weird Olympic auction items.
- Looks like the days are numbered for those road-side ticket machines for buses.
- A new development in the argument of King's Cross versus Kings Cross.
Image by [o] Eric's Photo [o] in the Londonist Flickr pool.