- Team GB storm past the Beijing gold medal total, reaching 21 golds, more than France, Germany and Italy put together. Still five days to go!
- The unofficial, but helpful, @2012TicketAlert feed is running again.
- Spectator dies from heart problems at the Velodrome.
- Camaroonian athletes do a runner, probably for economic reasons.
- Theatre attendance has risen 25% over the Olympic period, contrary to Lloyd-Webber's predictions of a 'bloodbath'.
- Online security expert admits fraud to the tune of £2.4 million.
Image: Boris Johnson gets the Sweet Toof treatment, to tie in with the street artist's new show.