- Londoner of the Day: Bradley Wiggins, who may become the first ever Brit to win the Tour de France.
- Five people arrested in connection with the disappearance of East London businesswoman Carole Waugh.
- Seems Islington is the UK's most densely populated borough.
- Boris is adamant that the proposed strike by Borders Agency staff will not affect the games.
- The Olympic Stadium gets short-listed for a RIBA award.
- The Torch is enjoying a tour of London like no other.
Flame, by mattbooy via the Londonist flickr pool. Not long to go now.