Here's what we've learned whilst you've been trying to get your ball back:
- Police are on the trail of a missing 'tennis' hawk which was used to scare birds away from Wimbledon.
- Meanwhile, Andy Murray sets a new Wimbledon record by playing late into the night. Yes, he won.
- Stabby brawl at Westfield Stratford leaves one man dead.
- As of today you can no longer swim in the Thames without permission from the PLA.
- Clapham Common: now with added travellers camp site.
- Love this: cabbie creates hotel in the back of his cab.
- That murderer on the run? He's back behind bars again.
- Southwark Council blocks sale of Daily Mail print works, saying it has plans for the area.
Another day, another amazing outdoor art project. Image by fabienne & co via the Londonist Flickr pool.