During the London 2012 Games we'll bring you a daily heads-up on what's happening where, including sporting and cultural events, transport and weather.
Top things to see and do
- Celebrate the diversity of India with colours, flavours and performances at the Southbank Centre from 11am (free).
- The Olympic Cycling Time Trials take place around Hampton Court – Women at 12.30pm, Men at 2.15pm (free).
- The Exhibition Road Show continues with folk music, games, circus and dance from 4.30pm (free).
- Join Science London at Drink, Shop & Do and create dinosaurs of folded paper from 7pm (free).
- Kino London returns to the Horse Hospital, Russell Square for an evening of short films, filmmaking activities and free popcorn from 8.15pm (£4 entry, £3 with flyer).
- Take a (Hat)walk in the city and have a closer look at some famous London statues sporting new hats (part of London 2012 Festival, free).
There will be road closures and restrictions along the race route around Hampton Court which will be put in place from 5:30am until late afternoon and early evening or when it is safe to reopen.
- 9.25am Rowing, Final, Eton Dorney. Brief guide.
- 12.25pm Cycling-Road, Time Trial, Hampton Court Palace. Brief guide.
- 1.25pm Canoe Slalom, Final, Lee Valley White Water Centre. Brief guide.
- 4.25pm Gymnastics-Artistic, Final, North Greenwich Arena. Brief guide.
- 4.50pm Men's Football, Preliminaries, various stadia. Brief guide.