- Mitt Romney's in town, telling US news he's not sure we're ready for the Olympics. Hope he's not expecting free tickets, even to see his wife's horse
- Two police officers will be charged with racially aggravated public order offences
- The story behind the mangled bike on Blackfriars Bridge
- A brief history of cycling in London
- A Chinese man has cycled all the way from his home to see the Olympics
- Flag dramas: you've probably already heard about the wrong flag going up for the North Korean women's football team, now the Taiwanese flag has been taken down from Regent Street
- Not got a ticket to tomorrow's opening ceremony? Got a spare £1,600?
- The men's football has started. Oh alright, the men's football has kicked off