- Some Great Anglia trains won't stop at Stratford today because of the heat.
- What it's like to live in a carbuncle.
- Man who staged a siege in Tottenham Court Road earlier this year sentenced to six years in jail.
- Meet Tech City's new deputy CEO and advisory board.
- The New York Times has a pop at the London 2012 logo. Probably just sour grapes.
- The Olympic Flame hopped on a District line train today.
- Philips Idowu has got into a scrap with the BOA.
- Living Streets is encouraging people to get walking during the Games.
Photo / Scott Baldock