- Transport for London denies trialling driverless trains on the Jubilee line.
- Community organiser to contest byelection for City of London.
- Meet the supercars of London.
- Your daily cute fix: baby guinea pigs at Stepney City Farm.
- Photographer re-creates Banksy prints with real life actors. Worthy project or waste of time?
- LOCOG-baiting billboard appears near Olympic Village.
- Faced with the prospect of empty seats, organisers reduce attendance for Olympic football. Why not just give away free tickets to local schoolkids?
- Meet the woman who knitted a tribute to the Games.
- "An Olympic-sized fiasco": a robust assessment of London 2012 by Der Spiegel.
Photo / makipon