- Only 70% of London's trains were on time last year, if you measure to the nearest minute.
- Minicab firm introduces wifi into cars.
- Le Bouchon Breton closes in Spitalfields, blaming the rain. We reckon the recent opening of nearby La Chapelle might also be a factor.
- It's 800 years since London's greatest disaster.
- Peckham's Tesco still struggling with the idea of 'discount'.
- Sorry east London residents, you're getting those rooftop missiles whether you want them or not. Judge says the military's engagement with the community was "immaculate".
- Bus drivers close to accepting a no-strike deal for Olympics.
- Unsold tickets will go to Games sponsors.
- BMWs are the chariots of choice for London car thieves. In an unrelated story, 4,000 BMWs will transport the 'Olympic Family' around during Games time.
- A test of London's Olympic rail capacity this morning didn't go so well.
Image by psyxjaw in the Londonist Flickr pool.