- On the deal behind the suspension of the bus strike.
- 'Zerx' graffiti tagger jailed.
- Imperial College Healthcare is under review.
- MI5, police, arrest six in anti-terrorism raids.
- Plans for the interior of the new US Embassy at Nine Elms are revealed.
- Crane operator seriously injured in Chelsea Harbour.
- Finally, just how much of London is owned by Qatar...?
- Got a few questions about transport in London? Peter Hendy will be taking questions on Twitter tomorrow #AskPeter
Last Updated 05 July 2012