- PC Simon Horwood says he was wrong to hit and push Ian Tomlinson, who later died, during the G20 protests.
- Oil spill in the River Wandle.
- Spurs appoint a new manager: Andre Villas-Boas.
- Southwark Council blocks the sale of the old Daily Mail site at Canada Water, so it can get masterplanning.
- Golders Green is apparently the most long-lived area in London.
- The London 2012 gold medals are locked in the vaults of the Tower of London.
- The Mayor records an intercom message to remind Londoners to plan ahead for Olympic transport.
- Five paranoid authority freakouts that could spoil the Olympics.
- Diamond Geezer takes one final walk around the edge of the Olympic Park, ahead of the Games.
- A second cable car across the river in time for the Olympics? Sort of.
Great shot of the BT Tower by Sean Batten in the Londonist Flickr pool.