- Bus drivers threaten further strikes.
- Saudi women will be allowed to compete in the Olympics for the first time.
- Child abuse in London linked to African witchcraft is getting worse, reckons criminologist.
- London media: The Standard faces editorial cuts following a painful libel bill. Meanwhile, a former Time Out staffer talks frankly about the magazine's recent past and possible future.
- Photos of the post-war East End, as tower blocks began to dominate the area.
- TfL install new and less useful train indicators on the Victoria Line.
Image by Not Quite Me in the Londonist Flickr pool.