- Latest on the trial of PC Simon Harwood, charged with the manslaughter of Ian Tomlinson at the G20 protests.
- Aung San Suu Kyi's in town.
- University crime stats don't paint a pretty picture of London institutions.
- Finsbury Square's Occupy protest generated 19 lorry-loads of waste, with a £100,000 clean-up bill.
- The chap in charge of post-Olympics legacy is leaving.
- Porsche smashes through office window in Harrow.
- Croydon council admits the Byron probably never visited the town, despite listing him in a list of notable Croydonites.
- 9-year-old Londoner breaks space-hopping record.
- A neat riposte to a dumb New York Post piece criticising London (we have very few parks and can't easily access the river, apparently).
Image of a green and pleasant capital by mydestination.com in the Londonist Flickr pool.