- The lecture line-up for Hackney Academy has been announced: Plan B, Leona Lewis, Labrinth, Lethal B and Rizzle Kicks.
- The ceiling at relatively new Shepherds Bush Tube Station needs repairing. Already.
- BMW has unveiled its range of Olympic-mobiles, to be used by general staff and medics.
- Protest news 1: anti-Boris Island protest at City Hall on Friday.
- Protest news 2: Occupy at the Bank of England yesterday: 11 arrested.
- Sir Michael Caine gets the Freedom of Southwark. Quite right too.
- Richmond police investigate the mystery of the fake election leaflets.
Last Updated 13 May 2012