- "This man is a war criminal!" Protestor at Leveson Inquiry verbally berates Tony Blair.
- Freewheelin' Boris Johnson somehow links the Queen's Jubilee with his plan for a Thames Estuary airport.
- Evocative images of east London in the 1960s.
- Work to repair the Hammersmith Flyover is completed. Remind yourself what was wrong with it here.
- Ukrainian Olympic official resigns after being caught in ticket sale sting.
- Camp at various spots around London during the Games for only £10 per night.
- Man in diving suit begins to run the Olympic Marathon course.
Photo of the Hammersmith Flyover by psyxjaw