- Crowds of protestors allied to Occupy are gathering on Oxford Street and Trafalgar Square.
- Work in London, but live outside so don't get a mayoral vote? Kindred spirits.
- Flying snipers added to the Olympic armamentarium.
- Toxic caterpillars are another thing to worry about.
- Claire Squires, who died during the London Marathon, had been diagnosed with an irregular heart beat. Donations to her charitable cause have now topped £1 million.
- Buy more stuff on Sundays during the Olympics.
- London is the best place in the world says totally disinterested, non-biased travel site.
- Jenny Jones has been on Lewisham High Street with Caroline Lucas and some lollipop men and women to highlight air pollution. She's also done a Q&A at Mumsnet and gone to Tottenham.
- Ken Livingstone has been at Baker Street, Nags Head in Holloway and Camden. With his dog. Of course.
- Boris Johnson has been in Bexley and Wandsworth and Camden. Also defending his comments about cyclists at the Times cycle hustings on LBC this morning.
- Brian Paddick has been in Bromley, at a residential home in West Wickham and at Upper Norwood library with Caroline Pidgeon.
- The Coach and Horses in Soho has gone all Siobhan Benita for the week. She's been at Mumsnet, Sidcup and is hitting Charing Cross station tonight
- Lawrence Webb was planning to be on Northumberland Avenue with a load of other UKIP people. He was also at Mumsnet.
Image of Brick Lane washing by Luca Piantoni in the Londonist Flickr pool.