- The Guardian has developed a tongue-in-cheek logo (above) and alternative name (Londinium MMXII) for the Olympics, to get round the zealous copyright restrictions.
- Please don't spoil our Olympic torch relay, Coe pleads with potential protestors.
- Accusations of dodgy management at Great Ormond Street.
- Analogue TV has fled the airwaves. That's all, folks.
- Nice work from TimeOut, rounding up London streets named after athletes.
- Grand Theft Auto: Streatham...how come we've not seen this before?
Last Updated 18 April 2012