- Eventful Boat Race sees a rogue swimmer arrested and an Oxford oarsman collapse.
- 50,000 bodies to be exhumed to make room for HS2. There's a cheap horror film in there somewhere.
- Cruise boat wedges itself against Westminster Bridge.
- A & E staff are ready for their busiest weekend. Watch yourself up that ladder now.
- They seem to be taking this drought business seriously: the fountains in Trafalgar Square have been turned off.
- The Action for Children Faberge Big Egg Hunt has broken the record for participants.
- Dudes break into the Shard, take pictures. Amazing.
Easter Weekend Round-Up
Last Updated 08 April 2012