- Seems an awful lot of you want to work in security at the Olympics.
- Crossrail has dug up a shedful of skeletons.
- Some twat threw a concrete block on to a passing Metropolitan Line train.
- South West London hospitals look at ward closures to save money.
- That Chelsea stadium rebuild is looking unlikely. AND they've just sacked their manager.
- Wandsworth shopping centre is to get a flash new extension.
- Lambeth Police have discovered Twitter.
- This rocks: Wandsworth residents get a chance to get their own jubilee paving slabs engraved.
Irrelevant-but-awesome image by firstnameunknown via the Londonist pool.