- Restrictions on the Hammersmith Flyover will continue for the time being.
- It's not all NHS gloom in London: the city's A & E units are getting some cash splashed on them.
- The Dean of Bradford has become the new Dean of St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Bit of a hoo-ha at the MCC: something about John Major and some abandoned refit plans for Lords.
- Real life drama for EastEnders: body found in canal thought to be that of actress Gemma McCluskie.
- Winchmore Hill 'green space' nets £100,000 to turn itself into a proper nature reserve.
Last Updated 07 March 2012