- Seems up to a million parking permits could be handed out to resolve access issues during the Olympics.
- High Speed 2-affected residents are feeling neglected.
- Vince Cable wants to instigate a 'mansion tax', a move which would hit London particularly hard.
- Eurostar? More like Eurofail this morning.
- The Thames Barrier will remain closed throughout the Jubilee flotilla.
- Our teary rhythmic gymnastics team qualify for the Olympics after all.
- HM the Q is to do a Jubilee tour of some of London's outer 'burbs'.
Olympic sky by Andy Wilkes, whose intimate perspective of the games you can read here.