- London has lost 15,000 businesses since 2010, sadly mostly small ones
- The The Keep Sunday Special Campaign isn't happy about plans for round-the-clock Sunday trading during the Olympic period
- Athletes are campaigning to get LOCOG to drop Dow Chemicals as a London 2012 sponsor - not because of Bhopal but because they feel it doesn't embody "the spirit and humanity of the Olympic movement"
- South London Councils don't want to keep funding Lee Valley Park
- On a happier note, Ealing Blues Club has been granted a blue plaque
Photo by Northwood Park Red Shirt Boy via the Londonist Flickrpool