- Weekend crime: serious shooting in Ilford, serious stabbing on the Finchley Road.
- Weekend crime II: fatal stabbing in Camden.
- Oxford Street McDonalds closed (briefly) by Workfare protestors.
- Crossrail bans any lorry not fitted with safety features to protect cyclists.
- Heathrow Express staff are on strike.
- On the splendid library related Twitter tiff between Jamie Oliver and Joan Bakewell.
- Arrests made in general licensing crackdown.
- Urban explorers issued ASBOs by TfL.
- Finally: beware of ridiculous goats in Surbiton today.
Last Updated 26 February 2012