- King's College Hospital rebuild man's face using stomach fat.
- The pressure mounts to reopen Walthamstow Greyhound Stadium.
- K & C parking ticket whistleblower gets £20,000 for unfair dismissal.
- Heathrow's Terminal Two rebuild 'topped out' today.
- Van Gogh's Brixton home is up for sale.
- Cute tale of a roadsweeper restored to his job after a 3 yr old intervened.
- London Bridge Station gets a 30m Canaletto.
Happy Leap Day. Any of you proposed today? We're nosey - do tell us about it.
'Alice, will you marry me?' - image by Fin Fahey.