- Old father Thames is to come out of retirement to play figurehead for the Queen.
- Work near Canary Wharf? Check you've been jabbed for TB.
- The RMT urges LU to try harder with its public travel information.
- Christian woman loses tribunal against Merton Council in respect of Sunday working.
- On the sadly inexorable rise of rough sleeping.
- Twitcher news of the day: there be a bittern in them there hills (well, on Hamsptead Heath at any rate).
The commuter's sunset, by Stephskimo via the Londonist Flickr pool. What a gorgeous day today, no?