- 2012 merchandise is, predictably, being sold at silly prices.
- An awful lot of wannabe gangstas have been rounded up in police raids.
- TOWIE actress' beauty parlour gets petrol bombed. This is, frankly, bizarre.
- Cleaners at St. Pancras are on strike.
- (Probably) off to prison: teenager found guilty of beating up that Malaysian student during the riots last year.
- Here's one for athletic Python fans: Michael Palin is organsing a Hop-athon on the Heath.
- Nude Bacon goes for £21m at Christie's.
Half term, by andrew off-road via the Londonist Flickr pool.